How To Remote Android From PC Using Teamviewer Quicksupport
Most people use TeamViewer software for remote computers from a distance. In addition to computers, TeamViewer can also be used for remote android handphone using quicksupport. How To Remote Android From PC Using Teamviewer Quicksupport? Lets check it out.
- Download Teamviewer quicksupport in playstore along with addon, because I use samsung then teamviewer quicksupport and addon that I downloaded was for samsung android, if your android if from other brands, you can download teamviwer quicksupport and addon which corresponds to the brands of your handphone.
- Once downloaded, open the teamviewer support, then it would appear the ID that will be used for remote
- Enter the id in the partner column id at teamviewer in the pc, and then click connect to partner
- Then in your handphone screen, notification will pop up that asking you is anyone wants to–remote your handphone are allowed? If allowed, then tap allow
- After that on a computer screen you will see the dashboard display from your handphone, which contains information about the specification and others such as CPU, storage, the handphone model, batteries, and more. Because we like to remote the handphone then click the Remote Control tab.
- Then it would appear the main screen of your handphone. Here you can move the mouse in place of our fingers/hands. In other words we are using our handphone via computer
So this is the article how to remote HP Android through PC/computer. Hope this article is useful and helpful. If there is any mistake please corrected. Comments and questions are welcome.