How To Setup TeamViewer For Remote Control
In this article i would like to share to you how to setup teamviewer for remote control. TeamViewer is a program that quite simple and very easy to use for multiple purposes. Primarily to access your PC remotely via the internet. One of the advantages from teamviewer is this software is free. That means you do not have to spend any money to use a basic features of this software, mostly for Remote control. But if you want to get advance and pro features like remote management, conferencing, and other pro features, you can buy this software.
So, how to use it for remote controlling?
Here’s step by step how to do it:
- Install TeamViewer on your computer. You can download/buy it from here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- After TeamViewer installed, open it, then the main window will show up:
As mentioned from the image above, there are two forms which are Allow Remote Control and Control Remote Computer.
- In allow remote control form, there is Your ID and Password that use for remoting your computer from another site that using TeamViewer to. And Control Remote Computer is for remoting. So input Partner ID that you get from your other computer and then click connect to partner for remoting.
- A form for input password will show up, then input the password from your other computer
- The main desktop from a computer that you remote is showing.
That’s all for how to setup teamviewer for remote control. I hope this article is helpful.Comments and questions are welcome. 🙂